Beautiful Living Skies Retreat near Lumsden has been a place of spiritual renewal for thousands of people for the past five decades. Founded in 1963 by the Franciscan Friars this 220 acre property was sold to new local owners who are proudly giving the former St. Michael’s a new lease of life.
The newly renamed Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre continues to offer retreats and workshops for personal healing and growth, and we are also open to the public for meetings, conferences, team building, weddings, receptions, reunions, art shows, concerts, and much more.
One visit, and you’ll see why we call it AWE-INCLUSIVE!
ABOUT LIVING SKIES RETREAT & CONFERENCE CENTRE
• Just 20 minutes NW of Regina in the Qu’Appelle Valley
• 15 minutes from world-famous Craven Country Jamboree
• 5 minutes from Deer Valley Golf Course and Lumsden
• Relax by our giant stone fireplace as you take in the mesmerizing view
• Stunning chapel/meeting area-in-the-round
• Conference rooms for groups large and small
• 50 bedrooms with ensuite baths
• Delicious home cooked meals (and baking!)
• 220 private acres featuring a labyrinth, sun circle and walking, cross-country ski & snowshoe trails with meditation stations